Author Topic: Feedback  (Read 11021 times)

Offline Bertie

• Founder Of AOC
  • Administrator
  • 695 Member
    • View Profile
    • Abarth Owners Club
  • Registration Number: F5 BSB
Feedback
« on: January 23, 2015, 03:29:23 PM »
I find everyone at Thames Abarth extremely helpful. Ajay, their Salesman is a really genuine and nice guy, without the usual car salesman crap!

He was happy to arrange a testdrive for me the day I turned up, and helped me with all the different options available.

I find his after sales care absolutely top notch. He is always happy to see me and we can spend hours chatting away about pretty much anything.

Overall, I really rate this dealership and its always a pleasure to return there!

Bertie
Abarth 124 Spider | San Marino Black | Visibility Pack | Bose Audio | Satnav | #280 of 2000

Offline Midlife Crisis

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 03:50:53 PM »
I purchased my car from Ajay at Thames Motor Group.

The service I received from him from the first time I called was great, he was very knowledgeable and guided me through the ordering process, making sure I didn't end up adding optional extra's I didn't need. Ajay managed to do a deal that was £££.££ (a four figure sum) cheaper than Glyn Hopkins St Albans & Chelmsford.

When I collected the car, all I could see were Abarth national dealer award certificates (for literally every month for the last 2 years). Ajay went through the car methodically with me, paired up my iPhone 6 and my parnters phone, and called me a couple of days later to check I was happy and if I needed to know anything else.

I would highly recommend speak with Ajay if you are looking for another Abarth.
S.W. Herts

2015 - A500 NP - Record Grey, Red Nerbarth Stripes, Calipers & Mirror Caps.

Offline Crofty

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 09:58:09 PM »
Bought my car from Ajay at the beginning of December and I can honestly say hes one of the most genuine car dealers ive ever spoken to, spent hours chatting Abarth and showing my all the models they had to offer while offering a damn good price range, very knowledgeable on all the models didn't attempt to bullshit me at all and gave me a damn good exchange price for my 1.2 pop!

When I went to collect the car he stuck around to show me the ins and outs and made sure I was comfortable with it :) Fantastic service, would highly recommend.
Abarth 595 Turismo | Gara White | Red leather | Red side strip |
Instagram: Farukucostumes

Offline stealth

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 10:54:29 AM »

I bought my APE from Thames & found them ok, bit pushy though, I was not told of the car's options list as it felt a rushed sale so i'm left with Climate Control instead of a double sunroof.  They quoted £400 for a 2nd service which is too expensive.

Squirt

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 06:51:29 PM »
I bought a new vehicle from them,at a service for 15000 miles they tried to charge for new pads and disks all round,got a second opinion and found the front pads were dusty,got them cleaned for £20,nothing wrong with the rears??don't like being ripped off!

X500

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 05:27:03 PM »
Another big thumbs up for Dave from parts👍👍👍👍👍👍
Extremely helpful and efficient guy :D

Offline noddyrocket

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 12:25:18 PM »
Top service from Craig at Thames Slough today as we collected our 595 Trofeo.  We were presented with a flyer for the Abarth Owners Club too!

Would recommend Thames highly and this is the second car we have purchased from them 8)
Rory the red 595 Trofeo.  My 3rd Abarth, I must be addicted :)