Author Topic: Campovolo Grey 595 Competizione  (Read 106372 times)

Offline 595girlie

• 695 Member
  • Hanging out the washing is a dangerous sport!
    • View Profile
Re: Campovolo Grey 595 Competizione
« Reply #165 on: January 05, 2016, 12:00:22 PM »
I am sure someone on here has done it.  I can't remember who though.  You might want to start a new thread so that whoever it was is more likely to see it as they might not look in here.   :)
595 Competizione | Campovolo Grey | Red Mirrors | Side Stripes | Chequered Roof | Red Leather Sabelts | Interscope | Heko Wind Deflectors | Forge Induction Hose | Novitec Lowering Springs | Airtec FMIC | Milltek Turbo Back Exhaust | Forge Actuator | IHI Hybrid Turbo | ProAlfa Remap

Offline BamBam

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 05, 2016, 12:05:26 PM »
Thanks, yes was just thinking I should do that instead of hijacking your thread.   ;D

Offline 595girlie

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 05, 2016, 12:09:38 PM »
Thanks, yes was just thinking I should do that instead of hijacking your thread.   ;D

No worries... However, found it here:

https://forum.abarthownersclub.com/index.php/topic,497.75.html
595 Competizione | Campovolo Grey | Red Mirrors | Side Stripes | Chequered Roof | Red Leather Sabelts | Interscope | Heko Wind Deflectors | Forge Induction Hose | Novitec Lowering Springs | Airtec FMIC | Milltek Turbo Back Exhaust | Forge Actuator | IHI Hybrid Turbo | ProAlfa Remap

Offline Mark#46

• Abarth Professional
  • Podium Blue 180 Competizione
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 05, 2016, 06:42:42 PM »
Gorgeous Abarth you got yourself there Clare  :) those rear lights are spot on
ProAlfa re-map,Airtec FMIC,BMC Induction kit,Forge Actuator,Power Motive Exhaust,H+R lowering spring's,Repartocorse spacers 12mm F /16mm R

Offline fpan

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 02, 2016, 09:26:01 PM »
Beautiful car and I like the subtle modifications done to it  :)

Also great results achieved with the hybrid IHI, this is something I may be interested in having done myself. What fuel was the car mapped for?

Is it a common issue with Forge actuators having problems with their springs?

Offline 595girlie

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 20, 2016, 02:08:08 PM »
So the car hasn't changed since I did the Hybrid Turbo last December, but my OH bought me a lower engine mount which he very so kindly fitted last weekend.  It's one of those mods that are a great improvement for one thing, but can be annoying for another.  Basically it has smoothed out gear changes during driving and really helps keep things smooth when dropping down the gears.  The downside is that for more pootling around town and mainly pulling away, it does make the car judder - basically 'cos the engine movement is restricted.  I've only driven the car twice since fitting, but I'm already learning to just use a bit more throttle when pulling away and that helps to reduce the juddering, and for the improved gear changes, I'm sure I can live with it!

Not much to show, but here's a before and after of the mount with the insert fitted:

Offline Tom 91

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2016, 12:12:48 PM »
Hello Clare,

How's the car going haven't posted in a while and wondered how yours was going?

Done any more track days in it??
APE Esseesse

Offline 595girlie

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2016, 08:41:55 AM »
Hi Tom,

The little beast is going great.  Love the little car, and still putting a smile on my face every day.  Not done any more trackdays though.

I am however currently 5 months pregnant, so it is highly likely the car will be going very very imminently.  :-(

We've managed okay with just my 4 year old daughter, but trying to squeeze in an infant carrier as well is just going to be too much, and we'd never all be able to go out as a whole family.
I am however hoping that once the baby moves to a booster seat that I can get back in an Abarth though, so fingers crossed that one day I will return... that is of course if I do part ways and can let the little thing go.  Ha ha!

Clare

Offline buckwits

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 18, 2016, 10:06:28 PM »
Congrats on number 2 Clare, you will be missed on here. Lee

Offline 595girlie

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2016, 08:41:08 AM »
Ah, thanks Lee.  It is a real shame and I'm really going to miss that little car.  Hopefully i'll be back in an Abarth once the newest addition is bigger.

Although I think you may never talk to me again when you find out what I've replaced it with!  Eeeek!!   :o

Offline buckwits

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 25, 2016, 04:02:17 PM »
It has a blue oval on it doesn't it?!!! How about the new Alfa Stelvio, an SUV with over 500bhp the perfect car for your growing family!

Offline 595girlie

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 25, 2016, 06:02:22 PM »
It does yeah. And I have to admit so far I am pretty impressed.  :o :-X

I'd never been seen dead in an SUV I'm afraid even if it does have 500bhp. Lol! I am most certainly not a school mum run. Ha ha ha.

Hopefully I'll be back in a little Abarth in a couple of years though.  It's those wonderful Sabelts that just weren't quite flexible enough to get baby seat past.  :(

Offline buckwits

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 25, 2016, 11:05:33 PM »
Please say it isn't a Fiesta ST! While we are on the subject of Satan's cars, how is the OHs RS?