Author Topic: New to Abarth  (Read 786 times)

Offline Jonny English

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
New to Abarth
« on: March 06, 2022, 06:55:39 PM »
New member here, I’ve come from the world of BMW which I’m glad I left and just bought a campovolo grey 2016 595 on 16k in very good condition.
I owned a highly modified Z4 before and I intent to modify my Abarth just not to the extent of my Z4……HOWEVER lol so far in less then a week I’ve already bought some original Abarth mats, replaced the slightly worn pedals and slightly scuffed door sills for OEM ones, some red / black Carbon mirror caps, white LED rear plate lights, some red side decals to replace the blacks ones, new number plates, Pandora alarm and immobiliser fitted and booked car in for a RAM air induction kit and stage 1 remap early April. I do intend to get the series 4 rear lights, the LED DLRs and put a Xenon kit in the headlights to remove all the yellow and some 17” wheels and a red Brembo kit up front so the whole “Not modding my Abarth as much as my Z4” seems to not be going to plan.
I have spent past few days detailing the car, just have the cabin and a wash and wax to do.
I must say I adore these pocket rockets, my ex girlfriend had two ( first one got stolen as she had no alarm or immobiliser ) in Red then Blue and I fell in love with them straight away anyway nice to meet you all here’s just one pic of my car when I bought it.  :D
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 06:58:04 PM by Jonny English »