Author Topic: Waterless Wash & Wax  (Read 16784 times)

olivabih77

Re: Waterless Wash & Wax
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2015, 08:52:14 PM »
Ok because of the reviews and that I trust the make from what people have said about their products going for this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B006FUT0CS/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?qid=1431038414&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX110_SY165&keywords=waterless+wash+and+wax&dpPl=1&dpID=41W9ocLkv8L&ref=plSrch

Will be looking fresh in France

This one show quit excellent results...you can wax your car a lot of times. Great stuff

Offline DimmyV

• Abarth Enthusiast
  • I want a Ferrari 458!
    • View Profile
    • Demetirs V
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2015, 09:48:19 PM »
My car was left in garage while I was away, as it hadn't moved for a couple weeks there was a little but of dust so I just used this to go all over the car. I love the smell, great as a quick detailer too!
Abarth 595 Turismo with Magneti Marelli Record Monza Exhaust, Record Grey, 17" 10 Spoke a Diamond Finish Alloy Wheels, Pirelli P Zeros, Drilled Discs, Yellow Calipers, Chrome Mirror Caps, Xenons, Black Leather Interior, Cat 1 Alarm fitted

Instagram: @dimmyv

Offline Lowths

• Barely Abarth
  • Officina Red Trofeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2015, 01:15:39 PM »
My car was left in garage while I was away, as it hadn't moved for a couple weeks there was a little but of dust so I just used this to go all over the car. I love the smell, great as a quick detailer too!

Be careful with dust mate as you can create swirls just using a quick detailer, best thing is to let the dust come off driving if light or quick Jetwash spray and shine if it's clean already to prevent it :)
Have a look at my Photography page: https://www.facebook.com/JLowthsPhotography

Offline maggs500

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2015, 12:24:12 PM »
If you live in England in not sure about other countries but I highly recommend Showroom Shine it's a spray on wax, swirl it on with a microfibre cloth and the wipe off after 5 mims with a polishing cloth! I use it on every car I have and have had! You can buy it from most car places and even garden centres usually £17 a bottle but some places have a special offer on 2 for £20 with a polishing cloth included!