Author Topic: Abarth Owners Club Events and Meets in 2021  (Read 2402 times)

Offline Colin

• Events Manager
  • 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: RX65URG
Abarth Owners Club Events and Meets in 2021
« on: December 18, 2020, 08:21:46 PM »
By this point in the year, I would usually have published a lengthy and comprehensive listing of all the events planned for the coming 12 months. For entirely obvious reasons, a lot of the major events that we would plan to attend as Club have yet to announce their plans for 2021, so we still have a far from complete picture. And what has been announced has all got a huge caveat on it, that whether it will be able to go ahead or not will depend on restrictions and regulations in place at the time. So everything could change. 

Here, however, is what has been announced, which you may wish to put in your diaries:

3 April: AOC's London to Brighton Run
30 May: Prescott Italia - Prescott Hill Climb, Gloucestershire
5 June: Italian Passion for Speed - Cardiff Bay
11 - 14 June:  AOC tackle the North Coast 500
12 - 13 June: thruxton Historic, Hampshire
26 June: Abarth Festival - Finedon, Northants
10 July: Auto Italia Northern Car Meet - Raby Castle, Co Durham
30 July - 1 Aug: Silverstone Classic - Silverstone Circuit, Northants
15 Aug - Festival Italia - Brands Hatch, Kent
29 Aug: Supercar Fest - Shelsley Walsh, Worcestershire
5 Sept - Bridgnorth Italian Motor Festival - Bridgnorth, Shropshire
12 Sept - Italian Wheels and Wings - RAF Cosford, Shropshire

You will note that the popular Auto Italia events at Brooklands do not feature on the list. Clearly everyone is hoping that they will go ahead but Brooklands have yet to make any announcement of their 2021 events program. 

I fully expect that provided conditions allow, many more events will be added to this list, and we will be able to organise some more of our own to fill in the gaps as we have done every year until this one . It is notable that no public event that I am aware of that usually takes place in 1Q is planning to go ahead (some have cancelled, some have moved the date), but given the current state of things, I am not expecting much if anything, certainly not of any scale to be possible until at least Easter, and that includes anything that we might organise ourselves. Let's hope things can return to a more normal year sooner rather than later.

I wish you all the best of Christmas that you can have in these odd times and look forward to seeing many of you in person in 2021.       
Abarth 595 Competizione 180: Cordolo Red: Red Leather Sabelts: Skydome

It replaced: 

Abarth 500 NP: Pasadoble Red: Red Leather: SkyDome: Climate: 17" Petals

Offline The Scorpiator

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
    • PHat Racing Team
  • Registration Number: 8534 PH
Re: Abarth Owners Club Events and Meets in 2021
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 09:23:41 PM »
Hopefully 2021 I will be my own bbq with show n shine comp, so another one to look out for
SCORPIONSHIP Number 150 + 252