Author Topic: New 2020 Esseesse Questions  (Read 1419 times)

Offline fast eddie

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
New 2020 Esseesse Questions
« on: April 08, 2020, 12:13:55 PM »
HI, just part exchanged our 2016 Comp for a new 2020 Esseesse the week of lockdown so things were done pretty quickly, on arriving home i have noticed that the Esseesse does not have the alloy fuel / oil caps and also no freeflow ( bmc) filter fitted as the old Comp did, with all garages now closed i can not seem to find out any information on the above. Any help would be much appreciated.

Offline Rounders

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Re: New 2020 Esseesse Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 07:42:20 PM »
Got my EsseEsse  1st of March from WLMG  and it came  with the alloy fuel cap and BMC filter,  I even got the original plastic fuel cap and the original air filter in the boot.
They are dealer fit parts so once the Corona is out of the way contact your supplying dealer.
Did not get the alloy oil cap, but bought a set of Biposto  Petrol, Oil and Water set from eBay.

By the way did you get the carbon pedals or alloy ones?

Offline fast eddie

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Re: New 2020 Esseesse Questions
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 09:40:46 PM »
Many thanks for your reply, we picked ours up on the day ater lockdown so was a bit rushed to say the least, but they wanted us to have our car before they had to close indefinitely,  as I said we traded in a 2016 comp which had the BMC filter and alloy caps so assumed the esseesse  should have the same but can not find  any info on the abarth website.  This one has the alloy pedals fitted ?? now you have made me think about the sill protectors as the comp had carbon ones fitted and this one has just alloy/satin black with Abarth logo in the alloy.   Thanks Phil.