Author Topic: Fiat Abarth 595 Turismo - For Sale  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Lotus7Poey

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: P10EYS
Fiat Abarth 595 Turismo - For Sale
« on: February 22, 2020, 07:28:55 PM »
Fiat 500 595 Turismo Abarth, 2015/2016 all the usual Abarth specifications, full leather, tinted windows, boost gauge, sport button, 160BHP, blue tooth (blue and me), all round air bags, AUX input socket and climate control This car has only ever been used as a show car, it was purchased by me in the summer of 2016 from the Abarth dealership in north Yorkshire where it was registered on the last day of the year 2015 so it is effectively a 2016 car. Owned by them as a demonstrator and show car, I bought the car and continued to use it only as a show car and for Sunday drives out. The car is immaculate in every way/ inside and out/under the bonnet/suspension area and underneath. It has never been used in winter and is never driven in the rain either it is probably better than any 2019 car on the road now; it really has to be seen to be appreciated. Based on the Ferrari Abarth with dealership fitted Ferrari Scuderia striping kit comes with two sets of wheels, the originals have Pirelli tires with red rim rings (not fitted yet) the show wheels it has on now are brand new and were purpose made for the car being one inch wider than normal and made to fit the arch perfectly. 18,000 dry miles/full MOT sorry the number plate is not for sale with the car location is Leeds west Yorkshire. Full service history, 2 owners, I really would like my pride and joy to go to another enthusiast who appreciates it as much as I do (very reluctant sale)
price- £10,995, Or vey nearest offer
Please call paul if you have any questions on 07990966660