Author Topic: Abarths at la Vita Rossa/La Vie en Bleu - Prescott - 23/24 May 2020  (Read 2460 times)

Offline Colin

• Events Manager
  • 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: RX65URG
Anyone who has ever been to an event at the Prescott Hill Climb, home to the Bugatti Owners Club since 1938, and location of an ascent up through the trees on the slopes of the North Cotswolds, undertaken against the clock as well as competing against similar cars, will known not need me to tell them what a splendid setting this, and what a fabulous day out you will have if you attend. And if you've not yet been, then you really ought to rectify that!

Once again, there is a double theme to what is one of the biggest events of the year there, La Vita Rossa and La Vie en Bleu mean a celebration of all things Italian and French. The cars are the real stars of the weekend of course - and expect to see an array of fabulous machinery from both nations in the Paddock and the Orchard - with Bugatti, classic but long obsolete French marques such as Panhard, Delage, Delahaye and Talbot joined by all manner of Renault, Peugeot and Citroen, with the Italian representation covering Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Fiat and of course, Abarth. And that's where you come in! I have obtained a reserved parking area for Abarth Owners Club members, in the Orchard, where we will be able to show off our cars and then take in the delights of hill-climbing, with Italian and French cuisine on offer when you get hungry or thirsty. Singing and dancing - everything from opera to the Can Can girls often feature and gendarmes  on stilts are there to make sure everyone behaves themselves! It is a fabulous day out, and suitable for all the family.

To secure your tickets, you need to go to Prescott's own website,

To get the special Car Club deal, and the vital parking pass that will admit you and your car into the Orchard, you need to specify the following:

LVW20 – two for one on weekend tickets, plus Orchard parking pass

LVD20 – two for one on single day tickets (Saturday or Sunday), plus Orchard parking pass

Please note that in order to claim this offer, you will need to add a quantity of two tickets to your basket and the offer will then be applied. The offer is two for one based on the gate price, rather than the advance price. The parking pass will be attached to your confirmation email as a pdf and will need to be printed out and brought with you on the day.

Those who are members of the Bugatti Owners club do not need to buy tickets, but will need the parking pass. To obtain yours, please contact Emily Wells (emily@bugatti.co.uk or by ringing the office at Prescott) to request yours.

Note: this is a 2 day event. It does clash with another event I have advertised already at Sywell on the Sunday, so I quite understand if you will only be able to attend on the Saturday (which is what I will be doing this year), but if anyone is not going to Sywell and wishes to attend on he Sunday as well, you will be most welcome to do so. 
Abarth 595 Competizione 180: Cordolo Red: Red Leather Sabelts: Skydome

It replaced: 

Abarth 500 NP: Pasadoble Red: Red Leather: SkyDome: Climate: 17" Petals