Author Topic: Coming to an event in 2015? - Action Required Now!  (Read 8227 times)

Offline Colin

• Events Manager
  • 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: RX65URG
Coming to an event in 2015? - Action Required Now!
« on: March 22, 2015, 01:10:35 PM »
Spring is now officially here, and that means that the Events Season really starts to get in gear. I've announced AOC participation in quite a lot of thing which will take place over the next 6 months, and there are separate threads about each and every one. Hopefully, you have read them, and made a note in your diary of those which you wish to attend., If not, that's your first task. Do it now!

Whist some events are of the sort where you can make a decision on the day whether to come, and you just show up, and pay on the gate, others do require a little more planning or commitment,  and with the first deadlines nearly upon us, I thought it timely to consolidate everything into one place, complete with any important dates before the event itself which you need to be aware of. Here's what is currently planned: 

25th April: BIAMF, Bristol. Not an AOC event, but you cannot just turn up on the day. You need to apply, and may or may not get lucky. Details here

2nd May: Brooklands Auto Italia. No need to buy tickets in advance, though they are cheaper if you do. There will be a thread in which you can sign up in due course. 

2 - 4th May: Donington Historic Festival. Book tickets directly with the venue, using our Club Code. Last date for doing so is 25th April. Details are here

16th May: London to Brighton drive. Sign up on the thread for a great Abarth Owners Club day of Abarths pizza and fun

17th May: Supercar Siege, Leeds Castle
. Follow on event to the London to Brighton drive. Central registration for a stand, but you need to sign up in the thread

6 - 7th June: Wilton House Supercars. I have expressed interest in a club stand, but we need a minimum of 10 cars to make this viable, and even adding in Abarthisti, we are well short of that. Please sign up here before 31st March if you are interested.

12 - 14th June: Cholmondley Pageant of Power
. You need to buy your tickets in advance. Lowest prices if you buy before 30th April. PM me to get the Club Discount code. Details of the event are here 

28th June: Stanford Hall. No advance tickets available. Turn up on the day. Sign up in the thread here to say you are coming

24 - 26 July: Silverstone Classic. Club stand with a 2 for 1 ticket deal. Lowest prices apply if you book before 31st March. Details here

26th July: Waxstock Detailing Show. We may or may not have the requisite 10 cars to allow us to get a Club Stand. Please sign up in here .

16th August: MITCAR. No need to book in advance. but it would be helpful to get an idea of numbers nearer the time, so sign up here

There will be a few more added to the list in the coming weeks.   
Abarth 595 Competizione 180: Cordolo Red: Red Leather Sabelts: Skydome

It replaced: 

Abarth 500 NP: Pasadoble Red: Red Leather: SkyDome: Climate: 17" Petals