Author Topic: For sale...  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Mrtwm1

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
For sale...
« on: November 06, 2019, 04:51:40 PM »
I need to sell my beloved Spider soon - devastated to part with it, but we have a new baby on the way!
It's manual, red, 68 reg, 5k miles, all the options  (Bose, auto lights/wipers, heritage pack, sat nav), perfect and pampered condition - very rare, so £22.5k! Let me know if you're interested...

Offline A

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: EK19XYB
Re: For sale...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 11:44:39 AM »
I have the same in auto and this car in manual is rare, especially with the visibility pack and Bose. For a manual driver this is the perfect combo imho.

Offline Geoffxb

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: XXI5984
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 12:39:44 PM »
The rare ones are the scorpione  I think black was the standard colour and you had to pay extra for a white one and they didn't have any extras just the basic car
Super Duper spider

Offline A

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: EK19XYB
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 09:21:28 AM »
To be fair and accurate I think you are correct, good spot, I forgot about the Scorpinone.

Offline Geoffxb

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: XXI5984
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 03:49:54 PM »
And to be honest unless you are going to buy one of these cars and lock it away for 20 years and hardly drive it they will never really be worth any real money even the original Spider for years ago are not really worth a fortune but what I would say is its nice to drive something that you done see every day and in I would say 5 years there wont be any left for sale.
Super Duper spider