Author Topic: 500 Essesse Spring  (Read 1261 times)

Offline 500Essesse

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
500 Essesse Spring
« on: October 29, 2019, 04:38:47 PM »
Hi All,

have a 500 Essesse for a few months which I love.

unfortunately just failed the MOT as I have snapped a spring.

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the correct direction of sourcing a Essesse replacement spring as I am struggling to find a part code for the Essesse kit on the 2010 Abarth 500.

I have found lots of info on 3rd party Koni etc replacements to the SS springs but cannot for the lift of me find the spring I need.

the garage want to put an original Abarth 500 spring back on the car however I want to source and replace the original.

Cheers in advance, and sorry this is my first post asking for help!

Offline CJ

• 695 Member
  • Dino Abartho
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: DN10WMV
Re: 500 Essesse Spring
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 04:48:12 PM »
As far as i am aware the springs for the Essesse are Eibach Pro's (red version), at least that was the branding on mine when i changed them

CJ
2010 RossoSfr Essesse~ATM Intercooler~FORGE Intake Actuator BOV~Powermotive CAT Back Exhaust~HPSI Hoses~Bluespark~MTEC SS~PC680 Lightweight Battery~Direnza Coilovers~5F/10R Spacers~17x7 EC SanremoCorse-215/40 Goodyear F1-a little sprinkle of Alcantara

Offline Pikeyboy

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: 2012

Offline 500Essesse

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Re: 500 Essesse Spring
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 12:31:00 PM »
Cheers chaps will take a look. Ended up taking both rear springs off as one was broke and the other rusted very badly, replaced with standard Abarth springs and the ride height it all wrong, need to be back on SS springs asap.