Author Topic: Abarths at Guests of Alfa Owners Club at Hever Castle, Sat 15th June 2019  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Colin

• Events Manager
  • 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: RX65URG
Abarth Owners Club has been invited to join the Alfa Romeo Owners Club Kent and East Sussex Branch at their annual meeting, as a "guest club".

This event takes place on Saturday 15th June at Hever Castle in Kent, which looks absolutely spectacular.

We have been offered 30 places. Entry is £10 per car, and there is a small additional charge for those who wish to explore the castle in addition to the grounds.  You can buy your tickets by going to the AROC website, https://www.tickettailor.com/events/alfaromeoownersclub  and if you click through you will see there is a specific button for Abarth Owners to use, so please do so.

This is the text about the event that is on the AROC website:

"Once again we invite members to join us at Hever on Saturday, 15th June, for a day on the lawns enjoying the camaraderie that goes with Alfa Romeo ownership. Hever offers what, we believe, is a unique setting for an intimate social gathering with its beautiful Italian garden and historic castle as a backdrop. It is a very special place in the South East on the border of Kent and Surrey. This year our theme is “Style and Elegance” and we are encouraging everyone to wear a rakish hat or a silk scarf or anything which fits the style of the 1930’s and the heyday or Art Deco. Ladies, just think of those wonderful Alfas of the pre-war years, imagine Lake Como, Lake Garda, Milan. Gentlemen grab yourself a Fedora, a Boater, a cap, Homburg or a Panama. Please join us on the lawns at Hever this year. As usual families are very welcome"
Abarth 595 Competizione 180: Cordolo Red: Red Leather Sabelts: Skydome

It replaced: 

Abarth 500 NP: Pasadoble Red: Red Leather: SkyDome: Climate: 17" Petals

Offline Mario

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: Lk18tuh
Hope it's a great day with nice weather ,be good to go

Offline NigelTrofeo

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: DS17 XPC
New 595 Trofeo owner here, which I am really enjoying. I also have a '71 Alfa 1750 GTV and will be going to this event. However, as the weather looks a bit mixed I may take the 595 rather than the Alfa. I'll have a ticket through my AROC membership but would it be ok to join you if I turn up in the 595 rather than the Alfa?