Author Topic: 124 Abarth entertainment system  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Geoffxb

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: XXI5984
124 Abarth entertainment system
« on: February 25, 2019, 03:37:43 PM »
Do all 124 abarths come with the 7 inch  entertainment system because this one hasn't got one.
Super Duper spider

Offline Geoffxb

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
Re: 124 Abarth entertainment system
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 07:04:47 PM »
Just had a call from the research garage in Nuneaton regarding the spider without the 7 inch screen they said theres no screen just a radio no abarth on the seats and no climate control  they said it was a miss build from Fiat so its a one off,but I think the only way it will ever be worth any money is if you kept it for 2o years but I had to find out.
Geoff.
Super Duper spider

Offline Skippy

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 06:42:38 AM »
Hi Geoff - I raised the same issue about the same car in a seperate post - I got the same information - its a misbuild (how you start to build an abarth then forget half way through I am not sure lol) - anyway, unfortunately it is also mispriced as well as misbuilt - they seem to want top dollar for it as if it is a perfect low mileage vehicle - it is a lot of money for an imperfect car in my view and I also think it will be hard to resell - I dont know if you noticed but the Abarth seats were also missing? I assume that the seats are 124 fiat seats?

Offline rsk289

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 10:07:57 AM »
Maybe they've confused building cars with printing stamps...

Offline Geoffxb

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 10:21:35 AM »
Hi Skippy your right  no Abarth seats im not sure about the resale as a one off maybe its unique but myself I would want the proper seats and entertainment system, in my opinion its to expensive when I got my spider it was exactly the same colour as that with the heritage pack and the Bose system (no visibility pack but to be honest I was more interested in the Bose) mine was only 8 months old 900 miles like new and only slightly more than that one (it was an ex demo so have a good look around lots of good deals out there.

Good Luck Geoff
Super Duper spider