Author Topic: 17 plate 124 with no touchscreen and non abarth seats?  (Read 3864 times)

Offline rsk289

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: 17 plate 124 with no touchscreen and non abarth seats?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2019, 01:13:19 AM »
Sorry when I say boot liner I mean the naff thin ill fitting bit of made in China  grey carpet.  :-\
So, you pull that away at the sides to reveal more space?  I wasn't aware it was removeable.  It seems to go right out under the wings on my car...

Offline Geoffxb

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: XXI5984
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2019, 09:24:54 AM »
The rubber boot liner I saw was on ebay it was expensive it was a rubber liner that fits in the boot they say it protects the carpet
Super Duper spider

Offline Brooko

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2019, 01:13:21 PM »
Sorry when I say boot liner I mean the naff thin ill fitting bit of made in China  grey carpet.  :-\
So, you pull that away at the sides to reveal more space?  I wasn't aware it was removeable.  It seems to go right out under the wings on my car...
Spot on, there is space each side outside the carpet, just need to keep in mind anything in this space will be in direct contact with the wings-so pack soft items.

Offline Geoffxb

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: XXI5984
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2019, 07:04:10 PM »
Just had a call from the research garage in Nuneaton regarding the spider without the 7 inch screen they said theres no screen just a radio no abarth on the seats and no climate control  they said it was a miss build from Fiat so its a one off,but I think the only way it will ever be worth any money is if you kept it for 2o years but I had to find out.
Geoff.
Super Duper spider