Author Topic: New Abarth Owner and Hoping for some History  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Poppet

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
New Abarth Owner and Hoping for some History
« on: November 12, 2018, 10:56:28 AM »
Hi everyone,

I’ve just purchased my first Abarth and love it 😊

It has an Abarth Owners Club sticker in the rear window so I’m hoping it’s been looked after prior to my ownership.

Unfortunately the service history has been lost, is there anyway that I can source something from a main database somewhere?  I’ve tried calling a few Abarth dealers but none of them have seen the car previously.

The reg number is WN10 UBS in the hope that someone here can help.

Thanks Fliss

Offline James King

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
    • Team Buschfink Racing
  • Registration Number: SD14 OTU
Re: New Abarth Owner and Hoping for some History
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 11:35:21 AM »
Welcome Fliss!

Always nice to see a car changing hands and the new owner becoming part of the community, compared to some of the other owners clubs out there with the more common brands this place is bloody brilliant. If you haven't already, check out the Abarth Owners Club on Facebook, and if you're that way inclined there are loads of regional groups as well. I bet you'll find information on there a lot easier too, this place gets a lot less traffic than Facebook does.

The car does look very good, you should be in luck with it being well cared for. I personally had issues with mine, the previous owner did a lot of stuff himself, didn't seem to be that skilled, and whilst he was on the AOC (and the Punto Collective, we have a group just for us which helps us out massively  ;D) made a grand total of one post. I'd imagine that even if the previous owner of yours isn't on the Facebook group anymore, someone will recognise the car and may be able to help.

Offline Neil R

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 08:32:40 PM »
Hi Fliss, Welcome to the AOC.  Enjoy your new car ans lots of fun,   As suggested by James, try the Face Book pages.
Neil.
Abarth 695 XSR Yamaha Limited Edition. Kit Elaborazione.
Carbon Gear stick, Carbon Sill Plates .Smoked Wind Deflectors.

Offline Poppet

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 10:25:22 PM »
Thank you both for your replies. 👍🏻

I have already joined the Facebook group so I’ll do a post on there and see if anyone can help/advise.

Thanks again