Author Topic: Abarth London Meet  (Read 1223 times)

Offline ASAK

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: RF58 VXT
Abarth London Meet
« on: November 09, 2018, 11:57:51 AM »
Hello to all fellow Abarth owners,

I am a young and relatively new Abarth 500 owner and this car is the love of my life. Multiple years ago as I was relaxing in my house  a vast amount of noise was being created outside, when I looked  there were 15+ Abarth's driving in convoy together and it was truly an epic sight. From this point onwards I set my eye on owning the car with the hope of one day being involved in something like that, longing to belong to a group that is capable of understanding one's passion for a relatively underrated car. Since then I haven't seen anything of the sort but I do see Abarth's driving through  central London on a daily basis and would like to see if ANYONE would be interested in meeting in central London on the 24th Of November, having a drive through London and then grabbing lunch I think it would be a fantastic experience offering an exhilarating sense of belonging (Within a group) to those who would attend. Please feel free to message me to let me know if you could attend and to see what meeting location would be best. Also please comment so that others can see that other people are also genuinely willing to meet and have a bit of fun.

Thank you and I hope to have a positive response to this message!!!

Offline Neil R

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Abarth London Meet
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 01:13:16 PM »
Hi ASAK, Welcome to the Abarth Owners Club.  Don`t for get to post a few pictures of the car.
Checkout the Abarth Facebook pages for local meets in your area.  Personally i`m too far away to join you in London but hope your planned meet get a good response.
Neil.
Abarth 695 XSR Yamaha Limited Edition. Kit Elaborazione.
Carbon Gear stick, Carbon Sill Plates .Smoked Wind Deflectors.

Offline CJ

• 695 Member
  • Dino Abartho
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: DN10WMV
Re: Abarth London Meet
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 11:38:48 AM »
Hello ASAK  :)
Welcome! Are you enjoying your Abarth? Get some pics up please.
I would love to join you on a drive through London's streets but for 2 things 1. As much as i love sitting/driving my car i don't enjoy sitting in traffic...London traffic 2. I'm fully booked on 24th November - taxi service for my kids. A very early or late night drive through London would persuade me (actually late is better for me as i'm not a morning person at all).
Where about do you live? I would suggest to try another Abarth Club or facebook hopefully there is one near you which would probably organise more meets/drives than this place!
CJ
2010 RossoSfr Essesse~ATM Intercooler~FORGE Intake Actuator BOV~Powermotive CAT Back Exhaust~HPSI Hoses~Bluespark~MTEC SS~PC680 Lightweight Battery~Direnza Coilovers~5F/10R Spacers~17x7 EC SanremoCorse-215/40 Goodyear F1-a little sprinkle of Alcantara