Author Topic: Ace Cafe Italian night a regular occurrence. Do we go to it everyone?  (Read 2514 times)

Offline G P-S

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: COO 1 A
Anyone interested in hooking up I’m near Rainham Essex

Btw kingsfold classic Car festival any interest there ?

Still trying to learn how to read my replies maybe I didn’t get any lol

Be safe

Graham

Offline Thesaint68

• Abarth Professional
  • Newbie Abarth owner
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: JB65 YAM
Re: Ace Cafe Italian night a regular occurrence. Do we go to it everyone?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 07:06:51 AM »
Hi Graham

The Ace Café meets are quite well supported but it's not the easiest place to get to on a Thursday afternoon/evening.

Are you on any Facebook groups? The AOC South East owners do regular meets and there is an Essex meet at the Dick Turpin (A127 I think) that is held every first Thursday of the month.

John
Podium blue Yamaha Factory Racing | Power Motive exhaust | Sports Cat | Bola B1 alloys l H&R lowering springs l 12mm & 10mm Spacers | Tune4Perfomance  Remap | Forge Induction kit | Forge actuator | Mtech short shifter | Airtec FMIC | Team Heko wind deflectors | Limo black side/rear window

Offline G P-S

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: COO 1 A
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 08:27:10 PM »
Thanks John,
I was wondering if I was ever going to make contact on here with anyone lol.. so thanks for getting in touch.
Yes I know the Dick Turpin the more places and times there are the more chance I will have of making some of them.
I will look for the aoc on facebook thanks for that...

So John when is your next outing, and what model and mods have you done to your pride and joy..?

Isnt it funny how you dont see something until you own it and then you see it everywhere lol...

Offline Thesaint68

• Abarth Professional
  • Newbie Abarth owner
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: JB65 YAM
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 07:55:35 AM »
Thanks John,
I was wondering if I was ever going to make contact on here with anyone lol.. so thanks for getting in touch.
Yes I know the Dick Turpin the more places and times there are the more chance I will have of making some of them.
I will look for the aoc on facebook thanks for that...

So John when is your next outing, and what model and mods have you done to your pride and joy..?

Isnt it funny how you dont see something until you own it and then you see it everywhere lol...

I try to make the Dick Turpin meet when I can but I will probably go into hibernation during the winter  :) to cold to stand in a car park  :)

There is a big meet this weekend at Duxford (you need a ticket in advance so get yourself on the Facebook pages for info)

I have a 2015 Yamaha Factory Racing that has a few modifications, to be honest it is probably just easier to say the only thing I haven't changed is the turbo  ;D

This forum is pretty dead these days so if you can find some facebook groups you will get a lot more responses to questions. I would look up Modified Abarth (definitely the go to if you plan any mods) and Abarth Owners Club South East for more local meets
Podium blue Yamaha Factory Racing | Power Motive exhaust | Sports Cat | Bola B1 alloys l H&R lowering springs l 12mm & 10mm Spacers | Tune4Perfomance  Remap | Forge Induction kit | Forge actuator | Mtech short shifter | Airtec FMIC | Team Heko wind deflectors | Limo black side/rear window