Author Topic: Newy  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Gooseuk

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Newy
« on: August 15, 2018, 10:06:22 PM »
Hello everyone Not got my Abarth yet still looking ,got 8k too spend on one do you guys think that it will buy me a decent one thanks
Lee

Offline James King

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
    • Team Buschfink Racing
  • Registration Number: SD14 OTU
Re: Newy
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 08:49:32 AM »
Well you can buy pretty much any of the Puntos available at the moment on Auto Trader  ;D

I don't really look too much at cars for sale now I've got mine, but I would say you might be able to get at the newest a 13 plate 595, maybe a high mileage 14 plate, assuming that's what you're after, and going off the fact my '14 Punto was 10 grand.

There's not really any Abarth that isn't decent, although I suppose that does depend on what you are after. You aren't going to get a 695 with that money I would say, but you can probably get any variant of the 595 for sure, and all the Puntos available (Grande and Evo) are going for less than 7 grand, they're obviously a bit bigger, personally have a better driving position and they normally have a little more grunt than a 595. There is also the exclusivity factor, there are less than 1000 Puntos on UK roads, compared to around 10k 595s and 695s. The tradeoff with that is that there is less stuff available to do with the Puntos when it comes to mods, and it is a bit more work too, whereas there are more modded 500s than you can shake a stick at.

Hope you do find a belter of a car, and welcome to the AOC!

Offline Gooseuk

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 10:01:30 AM »
Thanks for the info and kind welcome

Offline Neil R

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 09:11:35 PM »
Hi Lee, Welcome the AOC.
As per the comments from James, Punto`s available within your price range, 595 will probably set you back more.
I have owned  Punto Abarth , a 595 Comp and now a 695, all 3 great in their own right , however i have to say the smaller car is much more fun to drive ( just my opinion )
Where are you based ?    check out a local dealer to test drive a couple of models, it might help you decide on a model variant. You may have to adjust your budget to get exactly what you want.  Good luck , hope you find your ideal car.
Neil.
Abarth 695 XSR Yamaha Limited Edition. Kit Elaborazione.
Carbon Gear stick, Carbon Sill Plates .Smoked Wind Deflectors.

Offline Gooseuk

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 08:26:07 PM »
Found one quite local standard 500 abarth pearl white,sorry don’t know the proper colour only 49,000 miles with full history loving it :)

Offline Gooseuk

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2018, 08:13:09 AM »
Does anyone know the colour so I can get some touch up thanks

Offline Colin

• Events Manager
  • 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: RX65URG
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2018, 08:22:16 PM »
The pearlescent white is called Funk White.

You should find a sticker on the left hand side of the tailgate with the paint colour details on it. 
Abarth 595 Competizione 180: Cordolo Red: Red Leather Sabelts: Skydome

It replaced: 

Abarth 500 NP: Pasadoble Red: Red Leather: SkyDome: Climate: 17" Petals

Offline Gooseuk

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2018, 09:00:07 AM »
Cheers Colin 👍