Author Topic: Badge overlays  (Read 2217 times)

Offline P043404

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: NV18CUG
Badge overlays
« on: July 17, 2018, 01:22:38 PM »
Apologies if I am stepping on anyone's toes here but after reading about some of the issues with merchandise I searched for other options for badge overlays on the internet and found a guy called Garry Smith who has a company called abarth badge decals. There were limited choices of colours on the website but he assured me via email that they could produce any colour combination so I placed an order with them. The original product delivery came with the wrong combination however Garry sorted this out very quickly and straightforwardly and I now have the correct decals on my car. He charged £25 for a set of 4 overlays. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a set of decals BUT make sure you email him with precise details of colour. His email address is abarthbadgedecals@gmail.com. If anyone is at Silverstone this Friday I will be there if they want to see what the decals look like.

Offline Knotty

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Re: Badge overlays
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 06:43:39 PM »
And if we can’t make it to Silverstone, any chance of putting up some photos of the decals ? Thanks

Offline P043404

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 08:05:34 AM »
Here goes again. Sorry but not used to this new fangled stuff so have already tried to upload these pictures three times but have now discovered a different button to upload the pictures.

Offline Knotty

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 08:39:27 AM »
Thank you, they look pretty smart.

Offline P043404

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 12:54:09 PM »