Author Topic: Stickers  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Alfa_Wizz

• Barely Abarth
  • Technician with a passion for italian cars
    • View Profile
Stickers
« on: April 29, 2018, 08:09:21 AM »
Iīve recieved my purchased order with "badge overlay stickers" and  "Abarth owners club" stickers, but there where no "Abarth owners club" stickers in the package. Also a bit saddened about the fact, that the badge overlay only fitted the front and side badges on my PEA and not the rear one. Could not find any info about "only fitting the 500" any where in the description.
This rear sticker is what i thought it would include  https://www.ms-r.co.uk/store/p172/Abarth_Badge_Cover_Decals.html

But anyhow...i would in any case  like to get the remaning  item please, which is the owners club sticker.   (Order #780 (April 16, 2018))
Accutally i would like to have two of them, and i will of course pay for the second one.
Thankīs guys

Offline StevieJ

• Abarth Enthusiast
  • Modified Abarth - Facebook
    • View Profile
Re: Stickers
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 01:12:45 PM »
Don't expect a quick response from anything ordered from here. People have waited ages for things and the communication has been lacking.

Bit late know regarding the badge overlays but in future get them direct from the guy who makes them as he has his own webshop. The stickers are shown as vehicle specific and are cheaper.

https://abarth-decals.myshopify.com/collections/abarth-badge-decals
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 01:14:22 PM by StevieJ »
S4 Comp - remap, TBF intake, Forge BOV, pcv delete, Mishimoto catch can, Power Motive exhaust, Matt Bronze JR29 alloys, Bilstein B14, DNA rear brace, camber plates, lateral tie rods, MTech shifter, Prosport gauge, wearelikewise shifter, GTT batt cover, red speaker grills, matt black roof & spoiler

Offline Alfa_Wizz

• Barely Abarth
  • Technician with a passion for italian cars
    • View Profile
Re: Stickers
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 10:14:12 PM »
That might be, but if and when i order and pay for something, i expect to get it and more important , that itīs the wright products.
And also beeing able to get some kind of support aswell..when things donīt go as expected would be nice...
And btw, it doesīnt take a hole lot of detective work to see that i own a PEA...but maybe iīm  wrong here.
Thankīs
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 10:24:22 PM by Alfa_Wizz »