Author Topic: Downpipe, wheels & more  (Read 2180 times)

Offline Alfa_Wizz

• Barely Abarth
  • Technician with a passion for italian cars
    • View Profile
Downpipe, wheels & more
« on: July 07, 2017, 07:32:17 AM »
So i´m everywhere with my questions at the moment, so please bear with me  ;)  Let´s just say i´m a qurious guy and a newbie to Abarth, and there´s not alot of them where i live..   :-\

Downpipe: I´ve decided to buy the 200 cell downpipe from TMC, so any remarks, tips or perhaps reviews, surrounding this would be much appreciated.. :)

Wheels: I like my current Punto 17" wheels, but still thinking about the 18" ones. And i guess it´s the Punto SS model ones that i should be looking for, because they look the same but comes in black.
So i´ll have to get them re-sprayed in the current "gun metal" color. Any one know if the handling of the car changes alot with 18" or would it still be as nice when it comes to cornering an driving ?

Tuning: I´m going to visit my local tuning firm today and not shure what to expect. But they clame to have a ready software for the Punto, with similar performance as the TMC one.
Now i should have the Esseesse software as of now, but might be safer to go with TMC after all, when upgrading, utilizing all their knowledge. We will se....
 A "stand alone" system or "piggy back" i guess is the best option for more control and getting a dyno tuning done. I guess that´s how guys running 200-300+ hp on the puntos do
(With other upgrades of course)

But i´m afraid the knowledge and experience when it comes to Abarth, probably isn´t the best in this part of the world..

Thank´s..

Offline Alfa_Wizz

• Barely Abarth
  • Technician with a passion for italian cars
    • View Profile
Re: Downpipe, wheels & more
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 06:52:47 AM »
So the downpipe is in the Construction fase, and should be on it´s way to Sweden buy the end of this week...i hope :)