Author Topic: Auto Glym Aqua Wax Kit  (Read 8177 times)

Offline DimmyV

• Abarth Enthusiast
  • I want a Ferrari 458!
    • View Profile
    • Demetirs V
Auto Glym Aqua Wax Kit
« on: February 21, 2015, 12:05:26 AM »
http://www.autoglym.com/products/products/aqua-wax-kit

For those who are pressured on time detailing (like myself) and need a quick protection the Auto Glym Aqua Wax Kit is really good and easy to use.

Especially in those winter months you can quickly wash the car then instead of using a drying towel spray the car with the Aqua Wax and wipe each panel down as if you were going over with a detailing spray. Watch the video on their website.

When you spray the wax you can see the water instantly run off the car! Amazing
Abarth 595 Turismo with Magneti Marelli Record Monza Exhaust, Record Grey, 17" 10 Spoke a Diamond Finish Alloy Wheels, Pirelli P Zeros, Drilled Discs, Yellow Calipers, Chrome Mirror Caps, Xenons, Black Leather Interior, Cat 1 Alarm fitted

Instagram: @dimmyv

Offline AdeyAbarth

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Auto Glym Aqua Wax Kit
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 11:02:57 AM »
I second the above

Use it myself and it's awesome
Abarth 595 Competizione 180, Cordolo Red, Red Brembos, Akrapovic Exhaust, Gold Custom Formula Wheels, TMC Box, Hydrodipped Carbon Mirrors and Dash

Offline Salvos_white_abarth

• 695 Member
  • Abarth...the best thing since slice bread.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 02:40:22 PM »
It is a very good spray wax to be honest :) Only reason i dont use it nomore is i like to dry the car with a large drying towel using the "pat dry "method. With the aqua wax you gota kind of spread it around with your cloth and alo to dry it.(i think).

Offline AdeyAbarth

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 10:59:13 PM »
It is a more of spreading motion but fantastic for the winter months when especially people without a garage or space (like me and Dimmy) has to clean their car
Abarth 595 Competizione 180, Cordolo Red, Red Brembos, Akrapovic Exhaust, Gold Custom Formula Wheels, TMC Box, Hydrodipped Carbon Mirrors and Dash