Author Topic: Bilt Hamber auto-wash  (Read 2131 times)

Offline howell_595

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Bilt Hamber auto-wash
« on: November 20, 2016, 06:12:30 PM »
I have recently bought some concentrated Bilt Hamber auto-wash car shampoo, after looking at some recommendations on the site, detailing world.
I haven't been detailing long and have been an Autoglym man myself (shampoo conditioner) but after trying the Bilt Hamber, i'm changed

There are some photo attachments below to show amounts used, foam produced and after rinse results.

I ordered my shampoo from a well known auction site form around £10 which i thought was reasonable.
To begin with i snow foamed the car, then rinsed and started to wash with the two bucket method.
The amount of shampoo required is a tea spoon, which at first doesn't seem enough, "surely i need more" but as its concentrated i found this was ample.

It foamed nicely, not too much and no too little. After washing with a mitt and after 10 minutes there was still foam in the bucket.

Working from the top down and rinsing each panel so it didn't dry (as it was slightly sunny) the results left the car with a nice sort of gloss effect which is to my liking, plus no streaking.

I would recommend this shampoo as its easy to use, effective, nice end shine and no streaking.

Thanks for reading and hope this helps if you have ever thought of getting this brand.

Offline fpan

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Bilt Hamber auto-wash
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 09:27:55 PM »
I love this colour, more pics of the car please!