Author Topic: Orders closed for series 4 Competizione (with Performance pack)  (Read 4831 times)

Offline S13GE

• Events Leader
  • 695 Member
  • Instagram - ts13ger
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
  • Registration Number: TS13GER
Orders closed for series 4 Competizione (with Performance pack)
« on: September 17, 2016, 02:02:33 PM »
So I've been in limbo for around a month waiting for Platts to sort out 'Carbon Fibre dash gate'...due to the supplier issue Abarth have had; apparently Abarth have stopped orders on the new Comp and they cannot be ordered at all - is this true, or is the dealership just messing around? Has anyone ordered a series 4 Comp with the performance pack in the last few weeks?

Getting really fed up now and will go elsewhere if it's just Platts being useless as always  :-\
Modena Yellow 595 Competizione | Performance Pack |  Novitec Challenge Corse Evo Exhaust | TMC Decat | RamAir Induction Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | DNA Camber | M-Tech Short Shifter | Yellow Brembos | Beats Audio  system | 7" Infotainment sat nav | T4P Stage 1 remap:::226bhp/295lbft insta me :D

Offline Fish

• 695 Member
  • 595 Comp
    • View Profile
Re: Orders closed for series 4 Competizione (with Performance pack)
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 03:15:32 PM »
Have you tried calling another dealer? That would be the first thing I would do if I thought I was being messed around.

Fish

Offline X8GHD

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: TBA
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 12:56:00 AM »
Hi Guys, no it's not the dealer there is a hold up at the factory , I've gone ahead and ordered mine without , now expecting delivery of my car which has every other extra except the dash second or third week in October,was ordered mid August . I may get one direct from a manufacturer who makes it in genuine carbon fibre , he says he can match the weave . Should we try to get a costing for a group order ?

George

Offline S13GE

• Events Leader
  • 695 Member
  • Instagram - ts13ger
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 11:09:07 PM »
Orders are back open on the system now!!!   ;D

I'm sorting the fine details out on Wednesday...not changing any options from before; so it's a fully loaded 595 Comp in Modena yellow, with the Performance pack, yellow Brembo's, Beats Audio and 7" touch/sat nav upgrade

...and that little surprise option too

I'll keep you all posted once the paperwork is finished
Modena Yellow 595 Competizione | Performance Pack |  Novitec Challenge Corse Evo Exhaust | TMC Decat | RamAir Induction Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | DNA Camber | M-Tech Short Shifter | Yellow Brembos | Beats Audio  system | 7" Infotainment sat nav | T4P Stage 1 remap:::226bhp/295lbft insta me :D

Offline roystinho

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 09:53:57 AM »
Lovely spec. Can you get Abarth stitched yellow in the seats? That would be amazing with the rest of the car. They're red in mine, but I have a red car so matches in well

Offline S13GE

• Events Leader
  • 695 Member
  • Instagram - ts13ger
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 05:49:19 PM »
oh yes they do  8)

Offline AlexmenKa

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
    • Hi
Orders closed for series 4 Competizione with Performance pack
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 12:29:54 AM »
In case you are looking for it, the Online Club Shop has been closed for Stock-taking, re-ordering, etc.

It will re-open as part of the Big May Weekend on the 21st May 2016

Offline grammie

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2016, 09:42:02 PM »
oh yes they do  8)

Sorry, I don 't want to p on the parade but an Abarth friend tells me the yellow stitching was on the factory build cars only. So don't get your hopes up yet if you have a customer build. I would like to be proven wrong tho.

Offline S13GE

• Events Leader
  • 695 Member
  • Instagram - ts13ger
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 12:16:41 PM »
mine is factory build  ;)

Offline Killboy_Powerhead

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 12:20:40 PM »
What's a factory build and what's a customer build?
Also, is the yellow stitching only on the upgraded leather/alcantara seats? Or is it on the standard Comp seats too?
Abarth 595 Competizione (2016), Circuit Grey, red mirrors and stripes, Beats, red leather standard seats

https://youtu.be/Kzo_GZgOiIQ

Offline S13GE

• Events Leader
  • 695 Member
  • Instagram - ts13ger
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 05:08:44 PM »
the yellow stitching & yellow Abarth logo comes with the Performance pack on a yellow comp, red comps have red stitching and Abarth logo with the performance pack; this is one thing the dealer was very confident about. The red Comp I drove (Mrs Platts car) has the performance pack and Red stitching & logo...oh and Carbon Fibre backs too  8)

mine is made to order and I've had them confirm every last detail on the car

Standard Comps (without performance pack) get Grey stitching & Abarth logo on the Sabelts, and standard Matte grey plastic backs

Offline S13GE

• Events Leader
  • 695 Member
  • Instagram - ts13ger
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2016, 01:24:48 PM »
Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.

Aunque no tengas nada, tienes la vida, dónde lo hay todo.

Или  Как сказал Конфуций - "Люди в древности не любили много говорить. Они считали позором для себя не поспевать за собственными словами"

???