Author Topic: Whos bought one?  (Read 10465 times)

Offline Denzel

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Re: Whos bought one?
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2016, 06:44:06 PM »
Arrived? No word on ours, last news was status 30. I placed the order at the end of May - you'd think the early ones would come over together. Just have to wait and see!
Roger

I placed an order on the 10th of September, got a phone call today, I can go pick it up on Monday. Metallic Blue (non-heritage) with bose & visibility pack.

Offline rsk289

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2016, 07:30:09 PM »
Amazing.  So, a fortnight's order gets here quicker than 4 months!  Good old Italian/Japanese organisation!
Phoned the dealer and no, it's still stuck at 30, thinks it may come in October.  Maybe I'm the only person not to order the Bose and visibility, which has slowed it down?

Offline jenniferlouise

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2016, 02:15:15 AM »
Arrived? No word on ours, last news was status 30. I placed the order at the end of May - you'd think the early ones would come over together. Just have to wait and see!
Roger

I placed an order on the 10th of September, got a phone call today, I can go pick it up on Monday. Metallic Blue (non-heritage) with bose & visibility pack.
looking forward to seeing some pictures up on Monday, especially as blue is the considered choice for us if we decided to change up from the A595 Turismo
Abarth history : 2014 595C Turismo Scorpione Black I 2016 595C Turismo Podium Blue I 2017 695C Yamaha XSR Circuit Grey #035 I saga will be continued...

Offline rsk289

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2016, 11:27:30 AM »
Has it arrived?  Any pics?

Offline Denzel

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2016, 04:17:22 PM »
Has it arrived?  Any pics?

Hopefully over the weekend I can take it somewhere nice and take some pics of it. Love it so far !!

Offline rsk289

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2016, 05:56:47 PM »
Is it reasonable to feel a bit hacked off, having ordered in June, to be told it'll be another month yet?
Great car though, love the blue!  Does it sound as good in the flesh as it does on videos?  Silly question, really...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 06:24:01 PM by rsk289 »

Offline Denzel

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2016, 07:05:40 PM »
Is it reasonable to feel a bit hacked off, having ordered in June, to be told it'll be another month yet?
Great car though, love the blue!  Does it sound as good in the flesh as it does on videos?  Silly question, really...

Completely reasonable to be hacked off, seeing as there are probably a few abarths in the dealerships that have not even been sold yet. Which colour/package did you go for?

Sounds even better in the flesh, blurts and pops, very enjoyable  :)

Offline rsk289

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2016, 11:16:33 PM »
Costa Brava Red, Heritage black bits but no other extras.  I decided I wanted the 'no-frills' approach, and have a history of listening to engines instead of sound systems anyway.  I think it'll be the only one without the options... my other cars are (nearly) all extremely noisy so it'll make a relaxing change!

Offline jenniferlouise

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 11:32:36 PM »
Love the colour!!! 😎 And your beautiful spaniel  :)
Abarth history : 2014 595C Turismo Scorpione Black I 2016 595C Turismo Podium Blue I 2017 695C Yamaha XSR Circuit Grey #035 I saga will be continued...

Offline Cordolo595

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2016, 09:41:05 PM »
Gary Neville has...
Cordolo Red Competizione 180. AKA Enzo.

Offline blaird03

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2016, 08:46:07 PM »
does the non G Neville bloke actually fit in the car ??

Offline AbarthJim

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2016, 12:19:16 AM »

"I have ordered a 124 in White with the Heritage look and Corsa red bits with Bose and Visibility packs - like the one used in most of the advertising. Ordered it in late July, so hoping for September(ish) delivery, although the dealer hasn't updated me since ordering."

That's the same exact color scheme I want. However, the red accents are supposedly not available in the U.S., so I will have to get that done myself. We aren't getting the suede interior bits, nor the red stripe on the steering wheel, either. We are been treated like a third-world country. The U.S. has not been able to place special orders, although that may change. Abarth's are expected to arrive at dealers in the next two weeks. I have a deposit down at one dealer.

Offline CaptainBlack

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
    • Abarth 124 Spider
  • Registration Number: 2000RM
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2016, 06:00:58 PM »
I finally collected mine on Friday: Black with Bose and Visibility Pack.

Full stuff on my blog:
http://www.abarth124spider.co.uk/2016/09/30/special-delivery/

300 miles done so far and loving it!

I'll be taking some photos with a couple of models in and around it ASAP.
Richard

Offline rsk289

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2016, 12:04:10 AM »
Yep, decidedly not impressed with Abarth's ordering system.  Order placed and deposit paid on 23rd May, now told it won't be here until the end of Oct/early Nov.  So much for getting one of the first.