Author Topic: car id  (Read 1581 times)

Offline instantsmile

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
car id
« on: May 15, 2016, 03:25:47 PM »
Hi all:  i have found the right page  Our fun car is a 2016 595  custom 140 auto in white no adornments enabling us to hide in car parks and pubs. Great fun for us pensioners. Can any one tell us how to find out when the car was manufactured by the id no?  There will be many questions in the future as we have been driving 45+ years not always with a clean licence. Cars have changed a lot do still we needed person with a red flag to run in front so horses were not frightened.

Offline harry flatters

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: car id
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 07:02:03 PM »
I can't answer your question about year of manufacture but welcome to the forum!!  You can bet that someone on here will know though.  Anything you want to know about Abarth you can get answers here - the trick sometimes is to tell the difference between those that count and those that don't!!  You are alright, red flags have recently been done away with although you should still be very, very careful not to frighten the horses please!  I might be on one of them! Pensioner power forever! Paraphrasing the great man 'keep tramping on'!
April 2016 595 Turismo, Campovolo grey, semi auto. box, sunshine roof