Author Topic: cleanyourcar.co.uk  (Read 3257 times)

Offline HWK 114

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
cleanyourcar.co.uk
« on: February 27, 2016, 04:34:26 PM »
I have recently used www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

Great service and a thank you letter in the box. They were recommended by my detailer after he gave me a shopping list and instructions on how to care for my car following a two day detailing session.
200+ Competizione, circuit grey, yellow callipers, Sabelt black leather, Forge Induction, Forge FMIC, JFA Stage 1, Bilstein B14/16 Coliovers, 12/16mm Reparto Corse Spacers, Biposto Hood.

Offline HWK 114

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: cleanyourcar.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 04:38:50 PM »
The Valet Pro Citrus Pre-Wash was amazing. I purchased a large sprayer from B&Q and done the 1:10 mix it recommended. I didn't really need to wash the car after using this and power washing of after. The detailer I used wasn't a fan of the snow foam and said the Citrus wash and sprayer is more than good enough if you don't want foam on the house on a windy day!  ;)
200+ Competizione, circuit grey, yellow callipers, Sabelt black leather, Forge Induction, Forge FMIC, JFA Stage 1, Bilstein B14/16 Coliovers, 12/16mm Reparto Corse Spacers, Biposto Hood.

Offline Leo

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
Re: cleanyourcar.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 03:15:38 AM »
I have recently used www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

Great service and a thank you letter in the box.

I usually use C.Y.C. for my detailing supplies which always arrive quickly & are well packaged.  The hand written thank you note is a nice touch, plus you get loyalty points which give you money off your next order. 
2016 595 Competizione 180, MTA, Podium Blue, Natural Leather standard seats, Skydome.