Author Topic: Diamond Bright - any good?  (Read 3166 times)

Offline harry flatters

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Diamond Bright - any good?
« on: February 20, 2016, 06:07:46 PM »
I can't, any longer, keep my A500 looking like I would like - anno domini taking hold >:( Booked her in for a full valet when visiting my son in Lewes shortly.  Offered the 'Diamond Bright' finish as part of it (£100 extra!). I have no experience of this sort of thing so wondered if all you 'detailing' experts out there had any knowledge of this product and whether you thought it was worth it.  My little 'Bartie' is 3 years old. Many thanks in advance for any advice or comment.
April 2016 595 Turismo, Campovolo grey, semi auto. box, sunshine roof

Offline harry flatters

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Diamond Bright - any good?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 08:16:17 PM »
Thanks 'Ads' for taking the time to reply.  I will see what other replies I might get. Will let all know how I get on and what I did (or did not!). Cheers!

Offline harry flatters

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Diamond Bright - any good?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 05:10:09 PM »
Well, decided to just have the full valet, inside and out, with Scotchguard finish to upholstery in case of spillage - no idea why I went for that since I don't generally have 'liquids' in car and even grand children not allowed choccie!!  Suspect my behaviour becoming more irrational with age ;D Crikey, what a difference to the paintwork! Almost a different colour with a very deep red.  It looked like it had just come out of a showroom.  Needless to say, we passed through several very heavy showers on the way home and there had obviously been loads of rain this end since the roads were awash! Still, it should be better protected anyway.  Getting old is a bugger but not so bad when you consider the alternatives!  As the great man said 'keep buggering on'!