Author Topic: Review of angelwax wheel cleaner and snow foam  (Read 3446 times)

Offline Sven

• Abarth Professional
  • Abarrrrth is the new edition only sold in wales
    • View Profile
Review of angelwax wheel cleaner and snow foam
« on: January 28, 2016, 04:32:09 PM »
So after a few weeks of not cleaning my car it needed to be done, having just bought 2 new products thought I would give them a go and post a review:

To start with will review the Angelwax Bilberry wheel cleaner.

So the dilution rate is 1:10 on light contamination and 1:2 on heavy God only knows how dirty the wheels would have to be for 1:2 dilution rate, I used 1:10 dilution rate and made myself 500 ml of the cleaner. Using 50 ml of the bilberry cleaner and have to say this was more than enough to clean the wheels it even cleaned off those stubburn marks from heavy break dust contamination. Have to say that as soon as it was applied to the alloys it got to work really quickly, removing the dirt even before I had even touched the wheels. I used a small detailing brush to lather up the wheels and that seemed to be enough to clean the alloys. I found it better to apply the product to the alloys after a quick jet wash tried it both ways and was definitely easier when applied to wet alloys.

Ok now the Angelwax fast foam snow foam:

This product was bought without much thought mostly chosen on price. The dilution rate on this foam is not the best out there at 1:9. Again with this product I made 500ml of this and found it was enough to do the car. The foam was very thick clinging to the car really well. I was really impressed by it even though the dilution rate is not as good as others the thickness of the foam means you can apply the foam lightly and it won't affect the clean imho.

This is my first real review so be gentle :) here are a few pics of the finished car.
Never to old to be a boy racer I think !!

Offline Sven

• Abarth Professional
  • Abarrrrth is the new edition only sold in wales
    • View Profile
Re: Review of angelwax wheel cleaner and snow foam
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 06:50:44 PM »
Thanks ads :)
Never to old to be a boy racer I think !!

Offline Brian1612

• 695 Member
  • 200 bhp Competizione
    • View Profile
Re: Review of angelwax wheel cleaner and snow foam
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 01:22:55 AM »
Good review Sven! Angel wax do some terrific products.
---Abarth 595 Competizione Owner---
-Grey Leather Sabelts
-Interscope
-Yellow Brembos
-Engine Remap
-H&R Springs
-12mm & 16mm Spacers
-Mtech Short Shifter
-LED rear lamps
-CF Front Splitter
-CF Dipped Dash
-Yellow Exterior Details (Scuderia Stripes/Scorpions)
-Aluminium Speaker Covers & Plaque