Author Topic: 41hours, 47 seconds and counting  (Read 4447 times)

Offline gwog

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
41hours, 47 seconds and counting
« on: December 20, 2015, 09:43:11 PM »
d day approaches for me going to collect my new 595 trofeo in grey.

first ever abarth, and first ever new car.

excited?????   you bet I am.

olivabih77

Re: 41hours, 47 seconds and counting
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 10:34:56 PM »
I would be very very excited indeed. Once got the Abarth post some pictures.... ;D ;D ;D and welcome along ;D

Offline Thesaint68

• Abarth Professional
  • Newbie Abarth owner
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: JB65 YAM
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 07:38:23 AM »
I picked up my Yamaha edition at the end of October and like you was so excited, it was my first new car as well. Absolutely love my car and still can't believe that I own her every time I go to unlock the doors!!

Hope all goes well, enjoy  :)
Podium blue Yamaha Factory Racing | Power Motive exhaust | Sports Cat | Bola B1 alloys l H&R lowering springs l 12mm & 10mm Spacers | Tune4Perfomance  Remap | Forge Induction kit | Forge actuator | Mtech short shifter | Airtec FMIC | Team Heko wind deflectors | Limo black side/rear window

CB

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 06:20:39 PM »
Enjoy😑

Offline gwog

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 08:09:35 PM »
I picked up my Yamaha edition at the end of October and like you was so excited, it was my first new car as well. Absolutely love my car and still can't believe that I own her every time I go to unlock the doors!!

the Yamaha edition in blue looks faaaaaaantastic..was actually looking at one and was so so so so very very very very tempted. thought I would go for something a wee bit cheaper to start with and see how I get on.

Offline chillerkid

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 10:14:26 PM »
Just in time for Christmas!! I should be getting mine just after Christmas. Cant wait!

Offline Thesaint68

• Abarth Professional
  • Newbie Abarth owner
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: JB65 YAM
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2015, 05:37:13 AM »

the Yamaha edition in blue looks faaaaaaantastic..was actually looking at one and was so so so so very very very very tempted. thought I would go for something a wee bit cheaper to start with and see how I get on.

Hi gwog

The Yamaha had all the upgrades I would have wanted to do to the standard 595 so it just made sense to go for it...........I have no patience so I couldn't of waited to upgrade as I got the money  :) 

Just looking at lowering springs and possibly a Bluespark box as a Christmas prezzie to myself though  :)
Podium blue Yamaha Factory Racing | Power Motive exhaust | Sports Cat | Bola B1 alloys l H&R lowering springs l 12mm & 10mm Spacers | Tune4Perfomance  Remap | Forge Induction kit | Forge actuator | Mtech short shifter | Airtec FMIC | Team Heko wind deflectors | Limo black side/rear window

Offline gwog

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2015, 09:47:12 PM »
well....pleased to say the trofeo is at my door and it was everything I had hoped for...actually surprised that I looks even better in the flesh, than it does in the various edited advert pics ive seen so far.

will get some pics in the gallery once ive got her all clean.....well it has done 70odd miles on crappy Scottish roads so isnae at its best >:(

a wee side mention, the guys at ayr fiat Arnold clark done a great job in tracking down the last? one available.

Offline chillerkid

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2015, 11:58:05 PM »
Merry Christmas! early present! did they tie a giant bow on your car? I'm still waiting for mine! one week later and no call since it being in transit from Poland to UK.

Dad will go absolutely nuts but it's only for a short while :p