Author Topic: 29th November hosted by Secret Cruises this Sunday  (Read 3204 times)

olivabih77

29th November hosted by Secret Cruises this Sunday
« on: November 26, 2015, 06:54:09 PM »
Scorpiator - sorry to do another post, but I do wonder how many Abarth are coming to this Event? I have spoken with Secret Cruises and he said No one from Abarth has booked parking bay to come. It is a shame. It starts 1900-2200h but people will start arriving and gate will be open from 1700h.

I wonder if more than 5 of us are going or could possibly come this Sunday and Meet.

I'm calling all West, East, South, North London Abarth drivers people or people from the Thorpe Park area and 10miles range to join the even...Only £1.00 Entry...food, drink, fun, modified cars, etc....Please let me know by Saturday, we could meet up as main organizer have said to me if we come together then he will hold car spaces for us....So

Rui
Scorpiator
Jey_tee
Caesar
CJ
Ads
Funk White 500
Berti
Colin
Will
Stealth

Anyone else in that area

29th November hosted by Secret Cruises (info taken from FB event page)

Secret Cruises Paul Walker CHARITY MEET

** LOCATION** *£1 ENTRY*

THORPE PARK!!!!

Secret Cruises have worked VERY hard to secure one of the biggest venue's in the country that holds over 6000 cars for a completly private and LEGIT event in tribute of Paul Walker. Each car will be charged a small fee of *£1* on enterance which will go to both charites listed bellow.

It's been two years since Paul walker left a large hole in the world of modified cars when he passed, Paul Walker was not only a great actor but was a massive lover of anything with two or four wheels, He lived a high speed lifestyle and we at Secret Cruises want to show our respect by hosting a tribute event.

A minute's silence will be held at the event to show our respect to Paul along with collecting money for the Paul Walker 'ROWW' charity (Reach Out World Wide) we will also a collection for the Thorpe Park charity 'Merlin's Magic Wand'

Please arrive at 7pm with your *£1 entry* ready. We ask you to RESPECT the staff of Secret Cruises and also of Thorpe Park. We have gone to A GREAT DEAL of effort to secure this epic location so please don't ruin it. This is a private car park and therefore that needs to be respected. Police will be in attenence at all times.

*RULES*
-Noise Control (no excess revving, drifting, burnouts)
- No littering
- Respect staff
-STATIC MEET

use postcode KT16 8PN

Offline rui

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: 29th November hosted by Secret Cruises this Sunday
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 07:53:35 PM »
I may come but in a 911 turbo not the abarth

Offline CJ

• 695 Member
  • Dino Abartho
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: DN10WMV
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 01:05:50 AM »
Thanks for the invite Oliver, but unfortunately its a school night for me  :(
2010 RossoSfr Essesse~ATM Intercooler~FORGE Intake Actuator BOV~Powermotive CAT Back Exhaust~HPSI Hoses~Bluespark~MTEC SS~PC680 Lightweight Battery~Direnza Coilovers~5F/10R Spacers~17x7 EC SanremoCorse-215/40 Goodyear F1-a little sprinkle of Alcantara

Offline The Scorpiator

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
    • PHat Racing Team
  • Registration Number: 8534 PH
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 05:24:28 PM »
I'm deffo going on Sunday
SCORPIONSHIP Number 150 + 252

olivabih77

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 10:33:41 PM »
Some of the Convoy cars tonight

olivabih77

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 10:37:04 PM »
A bit more
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:44:13 PM by J77SOR »

Offline Mark#46

• Abarth Professional
  • Podium Blue 180 Competizione
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 05:33:49 PM »
Great photos,looks like a good night
ProAlfa re-map,Airtec FMIC,BMC Induction kit,Forge Actuator,Power Motive Exhaust,H+R lowering spring's,Repartocorse spacers 12mm F /16mm R