Author Topic: New Merchandise!!!  (Read 2381 times)

olivabih77

New Merchandise!!!
« on: October 17, 2015, 12:01:19 PM »
I went on Monday to Thames Abarth and spotted this KAPPA FOR ABARTH FULL ZIP HOODED SWEATSHIRT and it was on a offer £45.00 and they didn't have my size, ordered and waited. In mean whole look on the web site, this protocolar one KAPPA FOR ABARTH FULL ZIP HOODED SWEATSHIRT is £69.00 and it is quit comfortable to wear.
I went in today and as I have put an order, came in this morning for me.
When I was about to pay, guy said £70.00 I said what??? it was labeled £45.00 as discount so he called his boss and on the end I have to pay £45.00 only as it was discount.
So who ever would like one, go to the Thames Abarth while stock last, there are great sweatshirts.

http://www.abarthstore.com/en/product/kappa-for-abarth-full-zip-hooded-sweatshirt-411
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 12:03:05 PM by Oliver77 »

Offline Notfer

• Abarth Novice
  • Director of Crumble Ltd
    • View Profile
Re: New Merchandise!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 01:21:03 PM »
Very nice indeed! Are they true to fit size wise, or are they a bit small/big etc?
Record Grey 595, Red Leather, 17inch 10 Spokes, Tricolore Spoler Lip, 3rd Brake Light Sticker Thing, Red Rimblades,Team Heko Deflectors.
Instagram - @Notfer

olivabih77

Re: New Merchandise!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 01:33:04 PM »
Nofter this is X-Large but this is European size. So this is Large size, so if you are ordering for your self M you have to order Large etc...that what I have heard because it is Italian design.