Author Topic: South West members - Haynes Museum launches a Breakfast Club. 1st Feb  (Read 10020 times)

Offline Colin

• Events Manager
  • 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: RX65URG
The popular Queens Square Bristol Breakfast Club meets take place on the 2nd Sunday of every month, and I always pop along when there is nothing else in the diary.

Now I learn that there is another event in the area.......... and the good news is that dates do not clash with Bristol. This new venture is at the Haynes Museum, Sparkford, just off the A303. The first one is this coming Sunday, 1st Feb - and the weather forecast is currently looking decent.

I'll be there......... let's see if those of you bemoaning a lack of events in the South West can't come and swell the ranks of the Abarths on display.

More details: http://www.haynesmotormuseum.com/events/2465-9700/haynes-breakfast-club.php 
Abarth 595 Competizione 180: Cordolo Red: Red Leather Sabelts: Skydome

It replaced: 

Abarth 500 NP: Pasadoble Red: Red Leather: SkyDome: Climate: 17" Petals

Offline justin

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Re: South West members - Haynes Museum launches a Breakfast Club. 1st Feb
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 10:20:12 PM »
Colin, I will see you there a nice 10min drive and I will be there. Might bring Ferrari too if the weather is that good.

J.

Offline Colin

• Events Manager
  • 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 12:36:56 PM »
Nice gathering of cars this morning. Highlight for me was the Alfa 4C Launch Edition, but there was everything from a 2CV Van to a Ford F150 Lightning, a very nice Clio V6, lots of Caterhams, a Ferrari 246 GT Dino, David Roots' Alfa Special  and 2 x Abarth. Sorry to the owner of the other one, as although I saw your car, I never saw you.

Next meet will be 1st March. Perhaps the Coffee Shop will actually be ready for people!

It replaced: 

Offline justin

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 07:14:51 PM »
Hi Colin

Not the best turn out but I go to a lot of Ferrari meets and this is Haynes first one. Perfect place for a meeting the new set up is great there
I had the white one there but been suffering with a very bad back all week and after a cup of tea the cold got to me so I cam back to the warm lol
I did see your red little number in the car park it looks like you use it a lot which is a good thing mines not getting many miles on it yet.

All the best

J.

Offline Colin

• Events Manager
  • 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 08:21:30 PM »
"use it a lot"........ hmm, that's a new way of saying "you didn't manage to wash it before turning up"!!!! 

It wasn't the warmest of mornings, it has to be said.  Looking forward to next months.

It replaced: 

Offline justin

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 10:28:52 PM »
Hi Colin

No No I mean disrespect Colin mines stays very clean as I don't drive it a lot the fact that yours was a bit grubby proves you enjoy and drive it more I just wish I did. I car share with the wife all week in the other car so Abarth sits on the drive.

J.