Author Topic: (SOLD) Double Din Headunit fitting kit (500 Abarth)  (Read 6268 times)

Offline fozi.g

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
(SOLD) Double Din Headunit fitting kit (500 Abarth)
« on: September 29, 2015, 02:09:53 PM »
Hi. After selling my car I have this which is not needed now. It's a fitting kit which allows you to install a Double din headunit. It comes with all the wiring for the steering controls and also the parts to re direct the air vents. It's finished in a matt black which matches the cars interior plastics. I'm looking at £100 delivered which is around £80 cheaper than what there being sold for. Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 08:28:11 PM by fozi.g »
2011 MTA Cab • BiColore Gara/Nero • 17" Essesse Alloys • JL Audio Sound • TMC Tuning Box • MM Bombardone Exhaust • Custom Air Filter • Koni FSD/Eibach

Offline Brian1612

• 695 Member
  • 200 bhp Competizione
    • View Profile
Re: Double Din Headunit fitting kit (500 Abarth)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 02:14:14 PM »
How easy is this to fit Fozi? Any wires need cut etc? and what features do I get with it?
---Abarth 595 Competizione Owner---
-Grey Leather Sabelts
-Interscope
-Yellow Brembos
-Engine Remap
-H&R Springs
-12mm & 16mm Spacers
-Mtech Short Shifter
-LED rear lamps
-CF Front Splitter
-CF Dipped Dash
-Yellow Exterior Details (Scuderia Stripes/Scorpions)
-Aluminium Speaker Covers & Plaque

Offline Rizler

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 02:41:57 PM »
So you are selling the Fascia only?
About the actual screen what did you have fitted inside yours? and any recommendations? as if i was to buy your product I would probably want to buy the actual screen around the same time

thanks

Offline Fish

• 695 Member
  • 595 Comp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 02:45:19 PM »
These are fairly easy to fit and no wires should need to be cut, but you're running a newer model Brian so couldn't say 100%.

I have an almost identical kit in mine and the only parts that needed cutting was the air vents behind the dash.

Fish

Offline fozi.g

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 02:48:34 PM »
Yes just the facia. So the fitting kit. You can fit any double din unit. I suppose it's down to personal preference. I had a Pioneer F900BT fitted. The cables I have will allow any pioneer unit to be fitted. If you wanted to fit another make you can buy an adapter which costs £15.
2011 MTA Cab • BiColore Gara/Nero • 17" Essesse Alloys • JL Audio Sound • TMC Tuning Box • MM Bombardone Exhaust • Custom Air Filter • Koni FSD/Eibach

Offline fozi.g

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 02:52:55 PM »
These are fairly easy to fit and no wires should need to be cut, but you're running a newer model Brian so couldn't say 100%.

I have an almost identical kit in mine and the only parts that needed cutting was the air vents behind the dash.

Fish

As Fish quite rightly said it's not a hard task to fit. The only difficult bit is the vents but any competent audio fitter could do it. Mine charged me £40 to fit it. And it took around an hour to do.

Offline Rizler

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 02:59:11 PM »
am assuming you are not selling your Pioneer too? :P

Offline fozi.g

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2015, 03:34:01 PM »
I suppose I could. I was planning on keeping it as it's a cracking unit. It allows DVD on the move. Up to date nav etc. It cost me £900 when I purchased it. I suppose I could let it go for £300.

Offline Rizler

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2015, 09:45:55 PM »
sent you a PM :)

Offline fozi.g

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Re: (SOLD) Double Din Headunit fitting kit (500 Abarth)
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 08:28:39 PM »
SOLD.