Author Topic: (SOLD) 2011 Fiat 500c Abarth BiColore MTA.  (Read 4340 times)

Offline fozi.g

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
(SOLD) 2011 Fiat 500c Abarth BiColore MTA.
« on: September 16, 2015, 03:41:49 PM »
I have for sale my Fiat 500c Abarth MTA. Finished in a very rare and stunning BiColore combination of Gara white and Nero the full spec is as follows:

2011 (11)

43000 miles with full Fiat History. (last service carried out less than 500 miles ago with Fiat)

MTA Auto gearbox with Paddle shift

Full black leather with white stitching

Digital Climate control

Full electric convertible roof

Blue & Me controls

Bluetooth with Handsfree function

I-Pod connection

Parking sensors

Split folding rear seats

Factory privacy glass

Xenon headlights

Upgraded white bulbs

Abarth custom mats

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS FITTED.

Colour coded pearl red calipers

New Ferodo brake pads

Novitec spacers

Custom Airfilter

TMC Tuning box (this brings the power upto the 595 Competizione. This gives amazing performance compared to standard)

MM Bombardone exhaust (a far nicer looking and better sounding exhaust than the standard or Monza - you will get pops and bangs with this exhaust. More aggressive than standard but not overly loud )

Koni FSD suspension with Eibach springs (this is an absolute must on these cars. This is a far superior setup. It Transforms the feel of the standard car so now it feels and handles amazing. Also lowers the car with compromising on ride quality)

17" 595 diamond cut alloys with grey centres (red centres also included)

JL Audio 8" sub, Hertz component speakers and amp (this makes the audio sound out of this world. Head and shoulders above the standard/interscope and even the Beats systems that are offered on theses cars)

There are pics of 2 other sets of alloys that I will be including in the sale (if I get the full asking price) This will allow you to have the option of having white, polished or black alloys which all compliment the colour of the car perfectly. The additional alloys also have near new Pirelli and Yokohama tyres.

All in all this is an amazing car. The interior is in excellent shape with no scuffs or wear on the leather. The exterior is in immaculate condition with no scratches on the bodywork. The look, drive and handling is now spot on.  With all the choice additions added this makes it not only a very individual car but also an amazing example of an Abarth Convertible.

I'm looking at offers in the region of £10995 which is great value considering the 2 sets of alloys and the amount of money spent to get it up to the spec it is now.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 04:58:37 PM by fozi.g »
2011 MTA Cab • BiColore Gara/Nero • 17" Essesse Alloys • JL Audio Sound • TMC Tuning Box • MM Bombardone Exhaust • Custom Air Filter • Koni FSD/Eibach

Offline fozi.g

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Re: 2011 Fiat 500c Abarth BiColore MTA.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 04:55:14 PM »
The car is now sold. Thanks for the interest.
2011 MTA Cab • BiColore Gara/Nero • 17" Essesse Alloys • JL Audio Sound • TMC Tuning Box • MM Bombardone Exhaust • Custom Air Filter • Koni FSD/Eibach

Offline fozi.g

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Re: (SOLD) 2011 Fiat 500c Abarth BiColore MTA.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 03:53:05 PM »
Thank you sir. Wierd that I've only just sold it but I find myself looking at others in the classifieds. Might have to go down the 595 route next!

Offline rare

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 04:00:09 PM »
Stunning looking car that.

I felt the same when I sold mine a few years ago, and always knew I would buy another :)
2010 - A500/TMC/MONZA/GTT Level 2 - Sold
2015 - 595 Comp 180 ;)

Offline fozi.g

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2015, 04:07:06 PM »
Thanks for the kind words. I think what would sway me is if I could get one with Sabelts. I tried desperately to find a set to stick in mine but being as rare as hens teeth it unfortunately was a non starter. I absolutely love the very light grey coloured Sabelts.

Offline fozi.g

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2015, 04:10:08 PM »
Hmm....