Author Topic: 17" 10 spoke OEM wheels with PZero tyres fitted with centre caps  (Read 5118 times)

Offline Andy595

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
Hi all

Just about to put these on e bay, 4 of the above with only 2 miles on them, in perfect condition.

Am based just north of Manchester if you can collect, if not will have to make arrangements for delivery at cost.

Just before posting on e bay, am I right in thinking these wheels fit any of the normal Fiat 500 range as well as Abarth models?

It would be ideal if a forum member wanted them as I am still a little distrusting of e bay.

£650 the set please.

Andy

Offline Andy595

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
Re: 17" 10 spoke OEM wheels with PZero tyres fitted with centre caps
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 10:16:17 AM »
Hi All

Apathy struck and haven't as yet posted to e bay, the thread has had 180 views but no replies, does no one want them or am I asking too much?

Cheers

Andy

olivabih77

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 11:54:12 AM »
A bit too much. I had the same one, a bit scratched on the alloy wheels as parked by the curb. Anyhow i wouldn't considering above £450.00 even

Offline Andy595

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 08:58:49 PM »
Thanks Oliver.

Maybe peoples expectations of value are different, the wheels are priced at over £200 retail, trade price close to £115, the tyres, if considered new (only 2 miles done) are @ £100 each fitted. It follows therefore that a full set of 4 = £860.

My suggestion of £650 does not see unreasonable on the basis that buyers are taking it on trust that I am telling the truth about mileage covered etc.

We did have one offer that came close to acceptable, but have decided to withdraw from sale on the basis we are going to fit winter tyres (original plan when bought) and keep the Pirelli's as spares for our new car :)

Should keep us going for a year or two!

Andy

Offline Andrew

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 08:37:58 AM »
Personally, I'd say your valuation is more than reasonable given the RRP for one alloy is £366!!!
Weekdays: Campovolo A500
Weekends: White AGP SS

Offline Andy595

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 07:03:15 PM »
Every car seems to have a 'must have' style of OEM wheels that people will pay a premium for, for Abarth they seem to be the SS wheels. Anything else ends up really under valued.

Anyone wanting to upgrade and spend that amount of money would most likely go aftermarket. They want to be different, not go for the standard look.

Anyone with the same but damaged wheels probably wouldn't need a set of four replacements either. If they did, given the cost they would use the opportunity to upgrade or they would go down refurb route. Had you though about selling them separately? A big gamble once you split them but probably your only way to achieve their true value.

Valid comments there and if they had sold, we may have gone down the route of after market alloys to fit the winter tyres on.

I understand that folk want their car to look different, so accept that we wouldn't get true value and will keep them.

Andy

Offline Ardz1983

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 11:20:13 PM »
Tempted but dont have 650

Offline Andy595

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 07:47:27 PM »
Tempted but dont have 650

They have my Winter tyres fitted now, so have withdrawn from sale.

Cheers

Andy