Author Topic: "Quay for my Car - Italian Stallions": Poole Harbour - Fri 24th July 2015  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Colin

• Events Manager
  • 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: RX65URG
Throughout the summer months, Poole Tourism organise a series of themed evenings where cars park up (on a first come, first served) basis) in the splendid setting of Poole Harbour between 6 and 9pm. As well as enjoying the spectacle of the other cars parked up, there are plenty of bars and restaurants where you can enjoy some evening refreshments. 

Fri 24th July has an Italian theme, with all marques welcome. There is space for around 120 cars, with parking  on a strict "first come, first served" basis, and once the venue has reached capacity (which it did quite quickly in the last couple of years, I gather), it operates a "one out, one in" policy.  Please note that the roads are not closed off until 6pm, so please do not arrive before that time.

Sadly, I'm probably not going to be able to attend this one myself, as Poole is quite distant from home, and I have an early start to Silverstone the next morning, but those who are in the area may wish to consider attending. 

More details available from the organiser's website: http://www.pooletourism.com/go.php?structureID=pages&ref=I483EBC03077E4 
Abarth 595 Competizione 180: Cordolo Red: Red Leather Sabelts: Skydome

It replaced: 

Abarth 500 NP: Pasadoble Red: Red Leather: SkyDome: Climate: 17" Petals