Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Meets & Events / Re: Abarth Owners Club Events and Meets in 2022
« Last post by taylor_595x on January 19, 2022, 04:41:30 PM »
Are dogs allowed at the Abarth Festivals?
Your Abarth / Newbie Cinquone on site
« Last post by Davethechef on January 18, 2022, 10:28:22 AM »
Good day Boys n Girls,
Just arrived in uk from sunny spain with my Cinquone.
Will be coming to meets in future and hope to organise one soon
Merchandise / Re: Stickers Now Available!
« Last post by Gooseuk on January 16, 2022, 09:21:13 PM »
I’ve ordered some items from the shop how long usually do they take to arrive thanks
Merchandise / Abarth shop
« Last post by Gooseuk on January 14, 2022, 07:18:42 PM »
Hi could somebody tell me how long it usually takes for items to be posted ? I’ve ordered sticker and key ring,I’m hoping I  receive them this time as I never got the last order .
Meets & Events / Abarths at Silverstone Classic 27 - 29 August 2022
« Last post by Colin on January 01, 2022, 07:21:34 PM »
I am delighted to announce that I have registered Abarth Owners Club as one of an expected 100+ Car Clubs who will attend the 3-day Silverstone Classic 2022 event. Be aware that the event has moved and will take place over the late August Bank Holiday, 26 - 28th August.

Many of you have attended this event over the years, so know exactly how amazing it is. Those of you have not done so have really missed out! This is the world's largest historic racing event, with in excess of 20 different races covering every genre of motorsport from Pre-War cars, to historic Formula 1, Formula Junior, Historic Sports Cars, Touring Cars, Group C/Sport-GT cars and others. The exact list of classes will be released in due course, but know that during the event you will get to see a lot of exciting racing. There is unrestricted access to the pits and paddocks, so you can get really close to the cars as they are prepared, and with many grandstands open, you can watch the action from a wide variety of different parts of the circuit.

Every year in excess of 10,000 Car Club cars are on display, and you could easily spend the whole day wandering among these, spotting familiar classics and some real rarities. The organisers move the Clubs around the site every year, so the displays always look different every year. Many Clubs are invited to take part in Track Parades, and we have been privileged enough to do this twice in recent years. I can't make any promises for 2022 (I have asked, of course) but if you get the chance, this is always a fun feature of the event.

As if that were not enough, a trader village contains all manner of interesting items to browse and buy, there is ample entertainment for children, there are driving displays, and Friday and Saturday evening see live music, all of which is included within your ticket price.

Full details of the 2022 program will be unveiled in the coming months and the latest info will be available on the event's website: https://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/the-classic

Tickets go on sale from the event's website on Thursday 25th November. Note that as Silverstone have just implemented a new booking system, you will need to create a new account on the site, even if you bought tickets for the 2021 event. The Car Club deal offers you 2 tickets for the price of one, with a Car Club entry pass included - which is a fantastic deal especially when you consider what you will get to see. The lowest prices are offered up to the end of the year and then prices increased periodically up to the cut off point for sales which is 31 May 2022. To take advantage of the Car Club deal, you will need to use our dedicated code when you buy your tickets which is 028CCDP22
« Last post by Colin on January 01, 2022, 07:05:35 PM »
Yes, there is a Club Package for Silverstone Classic. It is already on the Facebook page. I will create a thread with the details on it here, too.
Hi all, can anyone confirm the correct part number for the BMC panel fit air filter for a 595 2016?

I think it's FB540/20, but I'm not certain and can't find any info on the web to confirm the fitment.

Thanks all.
« Last post by patrick byrne on December 30, 2021, 02:46:14 PM »
Hi Colin. Thank for the post, very useful. Do you know if there will be an AOC discount package (and code) for the Silverstone Classic 2022? Many thanks Patrick
Meets & Events / Abarth Owners Club Events and Meets in 2022
« Last post by Colin on December 24, 2021, 11:55:07 AM »
Whilst the 2021 Event Program had a very slow start, thanks to Lockdowns across the UK that made it impossible to get together until well into spring, every opportunity was taken to catch up with many events rescheduled and squeezed into a calendar that was already pretty full. I hope that you were all able to enjoy many opportunities to get together whether that was for small and local gatherings or at some of the larger events where Abarths regularly numbered into several tens and on occasion into the hundreds. There were many highlights for me, of which of course our very own Abarth Festival has sit at the top of the list, a truly special day out that delighted us all. We have every intention of repeating that in 2022 - bigger and better, learning from the 2021 event and taking on board your feedback.

We're not quite ready to announce Abarth Festival 2022 yet, but the majority of the other events that we will attend have published their dates. I've already announced most of these individually, and if you go onto the Events tab on the page, you will find details of each individual event and how to book (where this info is available. I thought you might find it helpful to have a consolidated list in one place. So here it is.

JAN

1st: Brooklands New Years Event - POSTPONED to 16th APRIL
2nd: Cheddar Gorge, in association with SWAG
16th: Project Auto, Shepton Mallett, in association with SWAG and B.A.D Abarth South Coast

FEB

Watch this space!

MAR

Also watch this space!

APR

16th: Brooklands New Years Event reschedule
18th: Provisional date for Abarth Spring Festival - Finedon
24th:  Simply Italian at Beaulieu, in association with AOC SSH, B.A.D Abath South Coast and others
30th:  Brooklands Auto Italia

MAY

22nd: Prescott Italia and Prescott Hill Climb, Glos
28th    Italian Passion for Speed, Cardiff Bay
29th:   Supercars on the Runway, Sywell, Northhants

JUN

12th:   Thruxton Historic Festival
25th   MITCAR (provisional date and venue tbc, likely to be in Derbyshire)

JUL

9th      Northern Italian Cars, with Auto Italia, at Raby Castle, Co Durham
16/17th: Shelsley Walsh Classic Nostalgia

AUG

14th:  Festival Italia at Brands Hatch
21st:  Tewkesbury Classic Vehicle Festival
27 - 29: Silverstone Classic

SEPT

4th:    Classic and Supercar Day at Salon Prive, Blenheim Palace

OCT

9th:    Brooklands Autumn MotorSport

More events will be added to this list as further dates are announced. And that's before you add in all the events that will be organised by the Regional Groups. It has been great to watch the launch and explosive growth of a number of new ones in 2021 (B.A.D Abarth South Coast, Three Counties and Berkshire among them) and also to see yet more activity and people getting involved in the more established Groups, of which we have an awful lot.

If you see something which you think could be of interest to our members, please get in touch and we will take a look at it.

Many people have been able to enjoy the various regular summer evening or "Cars and Coffee" style meets around the country. Most of these follow a formula, such as Ace Cafe holding Italian Night on the second Thursday of the month, and Shelsley Walsh's "Cars in the Valley" being the first Thurs of the month. Many of these have paused for the darkest winter months, and have yet to confirm that they will repeat what were very popular events with Abarth Owners and others during 2022 but I am sure they will do so shortly and I will add the details to this post when they do so.

Clearly, things could yet change, not least depending on government restrictions and the on-going Covid situation. The most uptodate information will be on the individual event description and so you should continue to monitor these regularly.   

Introductions / New potential owner Advice needed
« Last post by Wilky0302 on December 07, 2021, 09:49:49 PM »
Hi Everyone

I am in a dilemma

I have been offered a 2017 595 Compitizione MTA with 51k (red car) Full Abarth history with carbon packs
or a Turismo 595c 2018 with 18k manual on the clock Red with black interior
and finally a 595 Turismo 67 plate with 24k on the clock  grey with black interior

So my dilemma is that i love the 595 Comp as the Sabelt seats are amazing and the Monza exhaust is fab but im not sure about the mileage especially as the other cars are so low mileage

What would you recommend ?  All the cars are around the same price as well

Please help
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]