Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Been a while since I've been on the forum.  But a few might remember my Tributo Ferrari

I was stupid and sold it, and bought a AMG GLA45.  Had that for a while then my partner of 17 years decided she`d had enough and moved out.  Economy crashed, AMG was sold at a huge loss.  Bought a cheap 2009 Abarth 500, but hey, at least it's an Abarth.

But I am in London for my holidays when the Abarth Festival is on so will try to attend.  Looking at renting an Abarth on something like Turo and show up :) 

Look for a bearded guy with an Abarthisti Norway T-shirt and do come over and say hi.

Kenneth

Abarth 500, 595 & 695 / Re: Mopar Connect pricing in the UK
« Last post by Geoffxb on April 26, 2022, 06:21:31 PM »
I just use a disklok on my Trofeo even when its locked in the garage at night.
Abarth 124 / Re: CTEK Battery Charger/ Conditioner
« Last post by Geoffxb on April 26, 2022, 06:19:33 PM »
I use a ,maypole intelligent trickle charger works a treat on my spider.
Your Abarth / My 124
« Last post by DarrenM on April 10, 2022, 07:53:38 PM »
Hi, thanks for having me in the club
Here is my 124
Abarth 124 / CTEK Battery Charger/ Conditioner
« Last post by DarrenM on April 10, 2022, 07:46:57 PM »
Hi everyone, I have a Abarth 124 that will not be used as a daily driver, so was going to put on a CTEK battery trickle charger/ conditioner and use the eyelet connectors permanently connected on the battery.
Has anyone done this with theirs, and what the best way of connecting without changing the battery terminals? Cheers
Meets & Events / Re: Auto Italia Brooklands
« Last post by The Scorpiator on April 04, 2022, 02:59:37 PM »
Believe it is parking by manufacturer as in previous years
Meets & Events / Auto Italia Brooklands
« Last post by nigelm on March 29, 2022, 01:26:50 PM »
Hi
Is there a Club turn out this year?
Your Abarth / Re: Newbie Cinquone on site
« Last post by Gooseuk on March 20, 2022, 07:24:04 PM »
Can’t wait to see it 👍👍
Your Abarth / New to Abarth
« Last post by Jonny English on March 06, 2022, 06:55:39 PM »
New member here, I’ve come from the world of BMW which I’m glad I left and just bought a campovolo grey 2016 595 on 16k in very good condition.
I owned a highly modified Z4 before and I intent to modify my Abarth just not to the extent of my Z4……HOWEVER lol so far in less then a week I’ve already bought some original Abarth mats, replaced the slightly worn pedals and slightly scuffed door sills for OEM ones, some red / black Carbon mirror caps, white LED rear plate lights, some red side decals to replace the blacks ones, new number plates, Pandora alarm and immobiliser fitted and booked car in for a RAM air induction kit and stage 1 remap early April. I do intend to get the series 4 rear lights, the LED DLRs and put a Xenon kit in the headlights to remove all the yellow and some 17” wheels and a red Brembo kit up front so the whole “Not modding my Abarth as much as my Z4” seems to not be going to plan.
I have spent past few days detailing the car, just have the cabin and a wash and wax to do.
I must say I adore these pocket rockets, my ex girlfriend had two ( first one got stolen as she had no alarm or immobiliser ) in Red then Blue and I fell in love with them straight away anyway nice to meet you all here’s just one pic of my car when I bought it.  :D
Abarth 500, 595 & 695 / Mopar Connect pricing in the UK
« Last post by dddnnn on March 02, 2022, 01:56:08 PM »
Hello friends,

I have been trying to find a good anti-theft system on my Trofeo. Mopar connect seems to a good option.
Has anyone inquired about Mopar Connect pricing at a main dealer recently?

I understand that a device/box needs to be installed on the vehicle, and there is also separate fee/pricing for service subscription. Based on the following link below, there seems to be a LIGHT and FULL package.

https://www.abarthcars.co.uk/mopar/connected-services

Has anyone recently been quoted for the Mopar connect device/box and service subscription? Or, would you recommend a different third-party system instead?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10